Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best remedy to control acne

« ...However, my clear skin didn't last long. After about a week it came back as bad as ever! I re-read the book to see what I had done wrong. Nothing. But I hadn't noticed that the author says you need to do the 3 day fast once or twice a month to maintain clear skin. This obviously wasn't going to be practical - as sitting around the house eating apples for 6 days a month isn't possible....
...A person who is infected with adult acne should limit sun exposure and should avoid oil-based cosmetics. Regular washing of the affected area cleanses the bacteria and clogged pores. It is also recommended that one consult with a dermatologist....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Carrots. Carrots contain bursts of vitamin A and while being a natural source means that it would not cause the serious side effects artificial vitamin A might otherwise. Vitamin A has long been confirmed to have a direct positive impact on acne. I have personally tried eating carrots to treat my acne, and I can confidently say that carrots work!...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: homemade facial masks to get rid of acne fast, how to control acne while pregnant, acne treatment whitening pills

No comments: